Become a Member
Worcester St John's CC Membership Form
You can become a member of Worcester St John’s Cycling Club by completing the online Membership Form on this page.
Membership Fees Subscriptions can be paid via electronic transfer to the following bank account:-
Sort Code: 30-99-90 Account Number: 02044396 Account name: Worcester St John’s Cycling Club (or WSJCC is acceptable if insufficient room)
Please enter a reference of “Subs 21” when making your payment. If the person paying the membership fee has a different surname to the joining member please enter that on the membership form. For Time Trial season tickets please add £40.
If you have any problems please contact Dave Walker on [email protected]
Annual Membership Fees : –
- Senior – £15 – 18 and over
- Family – £20 – One or Two Seniors and children of 15 or under
- Family – £10 – One adult and one child of 15 or under
- Junior – £5 – 16 or 17
- Day Membership – £1 – all ages
- Second Claim – £10 – Members of other cycling clubs affiliated to BC or CTT may apply for second claim membership. Second claim members are not eligible for club trophies, but may claim club medals
- Honorary – FREE – for current or past members who have contributed in an outstanding manner to the Club or to cycling
Notes : –
The ‘Family – One adult and one child’ category is for use where the principle rider joining is a child.
For Children and Juniors 16 and under parental consent is needed before attending any WSJCC activity or ride. (Form available on our website).
Day membership is available at the discretion of the event organiser.
If you are joining as a family member please include all family members names and dates of birth in the Additional Family Members section of the form below.