Coaching opportunity for Worcester St. John’s Cycling Club (WSJCC)
The below is a proposal for the employment of a freelance club coach to work for WSJCC for an initial period of two years (2016 & 2017)
A British Cycling Level 2 qualified (minimum) coach to provide:-
– A minimum of 8 x. 2 hour sessions (a minimum of 4 per year) for 2016 & 2017 at a mixture of venues (e.g. Stourport track and Worcester school playgrounds) on dates to be agreed
– Sessions aimed towards providing structured development for existing and potential new junior members
– Sessions focussed initially in-line with demand and in line with BC protocols
– Initially the coach will be supported by club volunteers
– In the future there is the potential for the coach to become an official lead club coach amongst a planned future club coaching team
– There is the potential for extension into 2018 and beyond, subject to positive development
WSJCC will pay the successful applicant £80 per 2 hour training session provided (paid on completion of each session).
Expressions of interest
Please submit your expression of interest on a single side of A4 detailing your background and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this coaching role. Please submit this to:-
firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2016.
Successful candidates may be invited to discuss their ideas with relevant WSJCC committee members in the future.